Wednesday 22 August 2012

As my birthday gets nearer I begin to feel older!! EEKK

Perhaps this blog is not avoiding the mid life crisis but is making it worse!!

Celebrating and talking about being 40 is making me feel it!!

oh dear

On the more positive side I have some new ideas to add in:

1) roller skating - we use to go all the time in my youth and it is coming to Reading
2) cycling the Reading Monopoly board (with Claire) - in honour of living here when reaching 40
3) taking the 'Ferry cross the Mersey' in honour of growing up in Liverpool (or something similar when back there next week)
4) afternoon tea

There could be so much more!!

For now I am in planning stages of next task(s).

1 comment:

  1. Can I do the ferry and afternoon tea with you please :-) sos

    ReplyDelete

Want to comment on my blog? This is where you can. No rude words please!!