Tuesday 19 June 2012


Another change in list coming up. I am a fickle person.

Coming in: Enjoy a day at the races and bet £10 on one horse in one race.

We are going to Ascot for family day in August with some of the Friday friends to celebrate being 40 (and also because it is great fun!!). I have placed a few bets in my life- usually on the Grand National (because it’s near home) but usually £1 each way!! So I have decided to go big!! £10 on one horse (that's big for me). What if I win I might get the betting bug!!! Might have to study the form before the day just in case??



But what to remove from the list this time??

12. Try a new cuisine/cook a new cuisine

18. Go out in disguise

19. Dye my hair

20. Host afternoon tea with friends

21. Have a PJ party



Most of the others on the list I plan to do or think they are more possible then the items above.

12- I fancy trying sushi as I have not had it before.

18- I think this might be difficult as my dressing up wardrobe is lacking!!

19- not dyed my hair properly before (except for using 'Sun-in' when I was about 16 and my hair got more and more blond!!). If I start now will it be a slippery slope??

20 - Hosting afternoon tea - this would be great so think this will stay

21 - Have a PJ party - I think this will be with children?? Can't see this happening otherwise.



So will remove number 18 today. This will be put in the extra list. Some of which I have now deleted as they will not be coming back (I doubt).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to comment on my blog? This is where you can. No rude words please!!