Friday 15 June 2012

Changed another one of my list. Agreed with myself that if I have a good idea or if something more exciting comes up then I am happy to change the list. So this week I have changed number 37 'creating a Skype address book' and put in 'Enjoy learning more about making wine (perhaps gain some tips from the professionals)'. I have spotted a good groupon deal. More about this when it is all sorted! The Skype address book is a good idea but not something I am very interested in really. I have left it in the extra list in case I change my mind later this year though.

But if I don't like one of my list because I don't think I will complete it (but actually want to do it) then I shouldn’t remove it. For example I want to remove number 8: run a 10K. I want to get rid of this because my running/training is not going well at all. I don't think I will be able to complete 10K!!! But I want to do this so am leaving it in. Today Claire reminded me that I have signed up for a jog in the park (so not completely serious). Perhaps I should ask for sponsorship - this might help with motivation ??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to comment on my blog? This is where you can. No rude words please!!