Tuesday 18 September 2012


Changed a couple of the list:

Number 8. Cycle the reading monopoly board (with Claire) instead of running a 10K. The 10k race I signed up for was cancelled because of rain and it was re-ran when I was away on holiday. The cycling will be energetic though!!

Number 20. See a recording of a TV show (so appear on TV in the audience!!)
Iain has got us tickets to see the filming of 'Not going out' as I think Lee Mack is very funny. This is instead of trying to break a Guinness world record. I have had the paper work from Guinness world record but it seems far to complicated to try an attempt?? Still thinking this over.

Number 38. Enjoy traditional afternoon tea instead of taking a river cruise. I have booked an afternoon tea for myself and Kaye in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to comment on my blog? This is where you can. No rude words please!!