Sunday 4 November 2012

Updated list today. Only 5 left to complete but have a new one: run a 5k dressed as Father Christmas. Signed up with the British Heart Foundation to run a sponsored 5k on the 2nd December.

http://www.bhf.org.uk/get-involved/events/view-event.aspx?ps=1001569


So about 1 month to train. I am hoping to raise money for BHF and also tone up before our trip to NY. And before I eat to much over Christmas!

So which one of the list to remove?

6. Sing karaoke
15. Brew something fizzy
16. Try a Segway
20. See a recording of a tv show
25. Go to America and see the sites

Numbers 20 and 25 are staying in as booked!

Number 16. Is booked but it might be rained off?

So need to remove/ exchange singing karaoke or brewing something fizzy. But which one. I do want to do both. I may well brew something fizzy anyway so I will remove this. Therefore I will have to make some effort to try and sign karaoke!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to comment on my blog? This is where you can. No rude words please!!