Sunday 14 October 2012

Completed: number 39 Enjoy a romantic meal

Completed number 39 yesterday as I went out with Iain to celebrate his 40th. Basically the aim of this item on my list is to celebrate his birthday. There is exactly 6 weeks between our birthdays so I am married to my toy boy! Ha ha

Here is Iain in his new Liverpool top which he got. I bought him a ticket for Reading Festival back in August so he could see the Cure. He also received some other lovely gifts and money too.

We went to the London Street Brasserie (http://www.londonstbrasserie.co.uk/) in reading for a meal after a few cocktails in town. Thank you Julie for babysitting.

Iain says that we can't spoil the romantic mood by having a photo at a posh restaurant for my blog! It is apparently my mid-life crisis blog not his. Ha ha



No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to comment on my blog? This is where you can. No rude words please!!