Friday 14 December 2012

Segway cancelled today - too rainy and slippery! Won't have chance to do this before end of this year. Need to change blog! Need to think of something else to do instead of Segway.

What's left:
Sing karaoke
Segway

I was thinking of changing singing karaoke to 'hold a pj/karaoke party'- invite friends to come over in pjs to sing karaoke with us! Not sure how many would come! Ha ha but this was going to be the last thing on the list and therefore a chance to celebrate the end of the list and thank everyone who helped me complete it (by asking them to sing in their pjs- some thanks!!). And to do this would need a karaoke machine too!

If I do that what can I do instead of Segway? Only 2 weeks or so left in 2012!

What to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to comment on my blog? This is where you can. No rude words please!!