Sunday 30 December 2012

Very sad that the year is over and it is the end of my blog.

Thank you to everyone for helping me comptete the activities, for being fun, for all the lovely birthday presents and taking the time to read this blog! Becasue of this I am now 40 and it was quite painless getting there!

I have enjoyed this year (mostly- not sure about the abseiling!) and enjoyed reporting everything on this blog. It has meant I have a record of what has happened and a place to put all the photos and videos. And it has meant everyone can see what happened - especially important as my relatives live so far away.  In fact I have enjoyed it so much I have created a new blog! Yes a chance to bore everyone further! The new blog is to report the activities of the Wallace family rather than just me though.

If you're interested follow this link:

www.whereswallaces.blogspot.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to comment on my blog? This is where you can. No rude words please!!