Monday 12 March 2012

Changes to the list - yet again.

I have removed number 30 - cooking something new and added that to number 12 - so I can do either or both this year. I have a new one for number 30- create 10 neuron/brain models out of art and craft (and food). Thought I would try to incorporate my work a bit more and also be a bit more arty - not really my thing! Perhaps I will be able to improve? So far I have thought of:

  1. pipe cleaner neuron (made at weekend when I was helping at an OU Science open day)
  2. knit a neuron/brain
  3. chocolate brain (made already by pouring melted chocolate into my brain ice cube tray
  4. Neuron made out of beads (Sophie can help me)
  5. brain hat made out of card (have pattern for this)
  6. paper mache brain/neuron - summer holiday activity (6.5 weeks off this year!!)
  7. some sort of cake?
  8. using food/sweets to model neuron?
  9. Hama bead neuron (Sophie to help again)
Can't think of any more at the moment. I have asked my colleagues at OU for ideas - perhaps some of them are budding artists in their spare time (unlike me!!).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to comment on my blog? This is where you can. No rude words please!!