Tuesday 6 March 2012

Completed number 7 - give blood

Went yesterday to a local church hall - see the hall, vans that hold the blood and nice Porsche (wonder if the driver is as generous with his/her money!).


Giving blood is not a pleasant experience I don't think but as it is useful I may do it again?

Here I am (don't look if you are scared of needles!!) trying to relax and read my kindle at the same time (not easy to turn the page!).





These photos of me are not great. Whatever I complete next needs to include a good shot of me!! No more double chins!!!  

If you are inspired by me then give blood too - follow the link:




2 comments:

  1. Well done Nettie Mum x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, you just gave back the pint I took, :-)
    sos x

    ReplyDelete

Want to comment on my blog? This is where you can. No rude words please!!