Sunday 11 March 2012

Trying to complete the list - problems

Well today I tried to complete two of the list. Firstly number 36: go on a bike ride with the family.

The four of us set off today on our bikes aiming to get from our house to the local Waitrose. This is about 3 miles in total maybe a bid more? We started off well but had a disaster just before reaching Waitrose. Georges pedal fell off his bike! Iain rode home to get spanner while I continued on foot with the children. Once in Waitrose they spent their pocket money and I bought some fancy biscuits (for when we got home again). Iain arrived (in the car I might add!!- he says it was in case he could not fix the bike so would have to transport it home again- hmmm) with spanner and fixed the pedal. The children and I then rode back home (slightly up hill). We enjoyed those biscuits though.  As this was a failed trip I have not ticked it off - must try again another weekend!

Then tried to complete number 40 - apply to go on TV (and appear on show). We filled in and sent an application for BBC1 Secret fortune show (Saturday night when lottery is on). The closing date was today so sent the form just before. However it turns out the closing time today was 5pm so I think we have missed it this time? I will have to apply for something else.

I'm trying to reach 10 ( a 1/4) by the end of March but don't think this will happen at this rate?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to comment on my blog? This is where you can. No rude words please!!