Tuesday 24 January 2012

Decided to change one of my list (yes I can- its my blog I can do what I want!!).

Changed number 22 from attending a class to seeing an old friend. Number 23 (learn to tap dance was too similar to number 22). Would be great to see a friend I haven't seen in a few years. Find out what they've been doing.

Also have highlighted anything I have completed (only 1 so far!! have lots of time left though!!). Think I might complete number 2 and maybe number 3 by the end of this week? Off to London on Friday to see Chicago with 'friday friends'.

New list

1.      Create blog!
2.      See a West End Show
3.      Visit an Art Gallery and appreciate the art
4.      Enjoy a Spa day with friends
5.      Join a club
6.      Sing Karaoke
7.      Give Blood
8.      Run a 10K
9.      Learn to knit something
10.  Nurture a plant so it lasts at least 1 year
11.  Drink champagne in London
12.  Try a new cuisine
13.  See some part of the Olympics live
14.  Celebrate being 40 with Uni friends
15.  Write a poem
16.  Do some voluntary work
17.  Sponsor someone
18.  Go out in disguise
19.  Dye my hair
20.  Host afternoon tea with friends
21.  Have a PJ party
22.  See an old friend
23.  Learn to tap dance
24.  Go to a pub quiz
25.  Go to America and see the sites
26.  Go sledging in some snow
27.  Go ice skating
28.  Be part of a team/play a team game
29.  Dance the night away
30.  Cook a new dish
31.  Celebrate being 40 with my family
32.  Go to a water slide pool
33.  Go to the beach and build a sandcastle
34.  Hold a family games day with prizes
35.  Walk in the woods
36.  Learn to play the piano
37.  Watch a film I would not usually watch
38.  Take a river cruise
39.  Enjoy a romantic meal
40.  Apply to go on TV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to comment on my blog? This is where you can. No rude words please!!