Monday 23 January 2012

Well I've done it. Number 1 on the 40 things for 40 list. That's right folks I am 40 this year and to celebrate I am completing 40 different things over the next year. Most of them are new to me so it should be a fun year!

Follow me while I try to complete the list.

1.      Create blog
2.      See a West End Show
3.      Visit an Art Gallery and appreciate the art
4.      Enjoy a Spa day with friends
5.      Join a club
6.      Sing Karaoke
7.      Give Blood
8.      Run a 10K
9.      Learn to knit something
10.  Nurture a plant so it lasts at least 1 year
11.  Drink champagne in London
12.  Try a new cuisine
13.  See some part of the Olympics live
14.  Celebrate being 40 with Uni friends
15.  Write a poem
16.  Do some voluntary work
17.  Sponsor someone
18.  Go out in disguise
19.  Dye my hair
20.  Host afternoon tea with friends
21.  Have a PJ party
22.  Attend a course (Hobby)
23.  Learn to tap dance
24.  Go to a pub quiz
25.  Go to America and see the sites
26.  Go sledging in some snow.
27.  Go ice skating
28.  Be part of a team/play a team game
29.  Dance the night away
30.  Cook a new dish
31.  Celebrate being 40 with my family
32.  Go to a water slide pool
33.  Go to the beach and build a sandcastle
34.  Hold a family games day with prizes
35.  Walk in the woods
36.  Learn to play the piano
37.  Watch a film I would not usually watch
38.  Take a river cruise
39.  Enjoy a romantic meal
40.  Apply to go on TV

3 comments:

  1. Excellent list Net! No 39....who with? - hahaha. Hope you are all well! Jamie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll help you out with 26&27 if we ever get any snow unless you want to take me to Lapland on holiday?? Sos

    ReplyDelete

Want to comment on my blog? This is where you can. No rude words please!!