Saturday 4 February 2012

Completed my fifth item on the list (number 27). We went ice skating today at the rink in Bracknell.

Hubby Iain, children: George and Sophie outside rink- looks good!!

We had a 1 hour session with skate hire.

George learnt to skate almost straight away - well done George.


George whizzing by!

Sophie took a little while longer - we hired a penguin for her to lean on.


Sophie and her penguin

Here are some action shots:




Sophie then learnt to skate without the penguin- well done Sophie

Sorry all the photos are blurry but this is because we are whizzing by in every shot!!

Can't remember the last time I went ice skating - like riding a bike I soon remembered what to do. Great fun. Kids want to go back tomorrow!


The ice rink is attached to a dry ski slope. I can see another thing to add to my list - go skiing!


Extras- what to swap in and out?
41.  Olympic day- watch Olympics, play games, have a party??
42.  Camping with friends
43.  Go skiing (will have to be dry ski slope skiing??)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to comment on my blog? This is where you can. No rude words please!!